Your Privacy Rights at Logos-E
At Logos-E, we respect your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your personal data. We have provided these rights to our global customer base and if you choose to exercise these privacy rights, you have the right not to be treated in a discriminatory way nor to receive a lesser degree of service from Logos-E. Logos-E does not sell your data including as “sale” is defined in Nevada and California (CCPA).
Personal Data Logos-E Collects from You
At Logos-E, we believe that you can have great products and great privacy. This means that we strive to collect only the personal data that we need.
When you create an User ID, download a software update, connect to our services, contact us, participate in an online survey, or otherwise interact with Logos-E, we may collect a variety of information, including:
• Account Information. Your Logos-E’s User ID and related account details, including email address, devices registered, account status, and age
• Device Information. Data from which your device could be identified, such as device serial number, or about your device, such as browser type
• Contact Information. Data such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other contact information
• Payment Information. Data about your billing address and method of payment, such as bank details, credit, debit, or other payment card information.
Personal Data Logos-E Receives from Other Sources
Logos-E may receive personal data about you from other individuals, from businesses or third parties acting at your direction, from our partners who work with us to provide our products and services and assist us in security and fraud prevention, and from other lawful sources.
- At Your Direction. You may direct other individuals or third parties to share data with Logos-E. For example, you may direct your mobile carrier to share data about your carrier account with Logos-E for account activation.
- Logos-E Partners. We may also validate the information you provide — for example, when creating an Logos-E ID, with a third party for security, and for fraud-prevention purposes.
Logos-E’s Use of Personal Data
Logos-E uses personal data to power our services, to process your transactions, to communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also use personal data for other purposes with your consent.
Logos-E uses your personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so. Depending on the circumstance, Logos-E may rely on your consent or the fact that the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, protect your vital interests or those of other persons, or to comply with law. We may also process your personal data where we believe it is in our or others’ legitimate interests, taking into consideration your interests, rights, and expectations.
Logos-E does not use algorithms or profiling to make any decision that would significantly affect you without the opportunity for human review.
Logos-E’s Sharing of Personal Data
Logos-E may share personal data with Logos-E affiliated companies, service providers who act on our behalf, our partners, developers, and publishers, or others at your direction. Further, Logos-E does not share personal data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Partners. At times, Logos-E may partner with third parties to provide services or other offerings. Logos-E requires its partners to protect your personal data.
- Developers and Publishers from Whom You Get a Subscription. If you purchase a third-party subscription, we create a Subscriber ID that is unique to you and the developer or publisher. The Subscriber ID may be used to provide reports to the developer or publisher, which include information about the subscription you purchased and your country of residence.
- Others. Logos-E may share personal data with others at your direction or with your consent, such as when we share information with your carrier to activate your account. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale.
Protection of Personal Data at Logos-E
At Logos-E, we believe that great privacy rests on great security. We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
Children and Personal Data
Logos-E understands the importance of safeguarding the personal data of children, which we consider to be an individual under the age of 13 or the equivalent age as specified by law in your jurisdiction. That is why Logos-E has implemented additional processes and protections to help keep children’s personal data safe.
Parents and Educational Institutions, that create a child account, they must review the Coppa Privacy Disclosure for Children, which describes how Logos-E handles children’s personal data.
- If we learn that a child’s personal data was collected without appropriate authorization, it will be deleted as soon as possible.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Logos-E’s websites, online services, interactive applications, may use “cookies” and other technologies such as web beacons. These technologies help us to better understand user behavior including for security and fraud prevention purposes, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
• Communications Cookies. These cookies are used to enable network traffic to and from Logos-E’s systems, including by helping us detect any errors.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, to authenticate and verify your transactions.
• Other Cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our websites and online services, including by helping us to assess the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
In addition to cookies, Logos-E uses other technologies that help us achieve similar objectives.
In some email messages Logos-E or its affiliated sends to you, we provide a “click-through URL” that links you to content on the Logos-E or it’s affiliated website. When you click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure whether we are communicating with you effectively. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click graphic or text links in email messages.
Logos-E Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal data is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Logos-E employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
For Legal and Other Purposes
We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the E-Logos Terms and Conditions; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of Logos-E, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law. This may include responding to lawful governmental requests.